www.TransAlp.org

This Site is Not Affiliated with Honda Corporation
It is currently August 19th, 2017, 9:46 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Rev'It and Beachmoto
PostPosted: February 11th, 2010, 1:53 am 

Hi Gang,

I have just received in the mail today my brand new Rev'It Sand Jacket and Pants, and must I say that they are great. The quality is superb, the fit is excellent, and the features are fantastic. I cannot recommend Rev'It gear highly enough. Having owned previously BMW gear, I can honestly say the Rev'It gear is equal too or better than the BMW stuff, especially on price.

The only thing better than the Rev'It Sand Jacket and Pants, is the service I received from Dennis at Beachmoto. Dennis was truly outstanding with his customer service - certainly no traffic jam on the extra mile as far as Dennis is concerned. He fitted me perfectly over the phone, went to great lengths to keep me informed of where the shipment was at, and even discounted the postage.  :D

Why am I so impressed - because I live in Australia and Dennis did all this from California (I accidently phoned Dennis at midnight and woke him - no problem for Dennis. I dont recommend you do this though)  :wink:

If anyone is after some new riding gear, please check out the latest Rev'It gear (highly, highly recommend their gear) and if Rev'It's for you, please see Dennis for the best customer service I have ever experienced.  :D

Beachmoto:
http://www.beachmoto.com

Post subject: Re: Rev'It and Beachmoto
PostPosted: January 13th, 2014, 12:01 pm 

Nice. Good to hear about quality customer service. Looks like Rev'It is definitely pretty much the best company out right now... I love their gear.

Post subject: Re: Rev'It and Beachmoto
PostPosted: September 7th, 2015, 1:43 am 

Having tested the Rev'it Outback the hard way (by crashing) and have riding in heavy rain and hot summer day I have to say that I absolutely love Rev'it gear.
When I crashed there was not a single mark on the jacket but leather gloves on the other hand were basically ruined.
It is a very good gear if you live in a colder climate areas with 4 seasons - Nordics. But in warmer climates they do not ventilate that well - for me at least :)